- Ads must not contain false,misleading,fraudulent or deceptive claims or content that contains spam.
- Advertisers are responsible for ensuring that their ads comply with all applicable laws,regulations and guidelines. All claims in ads must be substantiated.
- Ads must not offend users.
- All components of an add,inclding texts,images,or other media,must be relavant and appropriate to the product or service being offered.
- Ads may not insult,attack,harass or demean others.
- Ads may not contain hate speech,directed at an individual,group,based on membership within certain categories.
- Ads may not contain or promote illegal products or services. Ads must not violate the rights of any third parties.
- Ads may not contain adult content or nudity.
- Ads may not contain or link directly or indirectly to a site that contains software or spyware downloads that results in an unexpected,deceptive or unfair user experiences.
- Ads for subscription-the landing page must clearly display the price and billing for users.
There must also be clear information on how to cancel the subscription.
As Editor of The Fashion Elite Society, I reserve the right to reject, approve or remove any ad, product, promotional post, competitions that negatively affect my relationship with readers as to promote content, services or activities that is contrary to my interest and advertising policies.
The Fashion Elite Society assumes no responsibility herein.
These guidelines are subject to change at any time.